Bali Paintball is adventure games of paint gun in jimbaran and is a combination of the childhood games tag and hide & seek but is much more challenging and sophisticated. Although there are many different game formats, typically a group of players will divide into two teams to play capture the flag. The number of players on each team can vary from one or two, five or seven or ten or even up to a 100 players in the case of Paintball Bali’s field. The object of the game is to go out and capture the center flag and bring it back to your opponent’s starting point.
While you are trying to capture the flag, you also try to eliminate opposing players by tagging them with a paintball expelled from a special airgun called a paint gun. Games run from 20 to 45 minutes, depending on which of the three fields are used at Bali Paintball and the number of players playing. Between games, players take a break to get more paintballs and have a snack or a drink while they share stories about the thrills of victory and the usually funny agonies of defeat. Win or lose, everyone has a good time and there’s usually the next game waiting for you.
• Monday – Sunday from 09.00am to 05.00pm.
• Morning games start at 09.00am
• Afternoon games start at 03.00pm
• Pick-up time: 1 hour before play time.
• Safety rules and Release/Waiver of Liability and Assumption of Risk are available in .pdf format. We require that you fill out and sign this form before being allowed to play.