Sense Hotel Seminyak is a semi-boutique retreat in the evolving lifestyle district of Seminyak. It is a smart base catering to the needs of savvy travellers with 68 tastefully – appointed rooms along with an array of modern facilities. The property is within easy walking distance to the beach as well many popular wining, dining and shopping alternative that have made the area so desirable.
As its name implies, Sense Hotel Seminyak is all about taking quality time out to relax in stylish surrounding. It is a place to soak up the sun by the pool, take pleasure in delicious International cuisine or rejuvenate with a spa treatment inspired by the healing and beauty traditions of hotel in Bali. The hotel enables guests to forget about everyday complication and truly indulge their senses.
Staffed by an energetic team of hospitality graduates, Sense Hotel Seminyak delivers genuine service that comes from the heart. Every effort is made to go above and beyond the call of duty to fulfil special requests in the most timely and gracious manners. Unique holiday memories of Bali are created at Sense Hotel.
Guest Room Amenities:
- Rain shower
- Standalone bathtub (Honeymoon Suite only)
- 32″ LCD TV (Superior Room and Deluxe Room) and 42″ LCD TV (Honeymoon Suite)
- Satellite channel
- Wi-Fi internet connection
- In room safety deposit box
- IDD phone call
- Mini bar
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Private balcony (available at Deluxe Room and Honeymoon Suite)
- Swimming pool of 15m X 4,5m
- Sun beds
- 24 hours room service
- SPA & Beauty Salon
- Airport transfer
- Tour desk
- Beach Club
- Internet corner
- Connecting room (available at Superior Room and Deluxe Room)
- Doctor and Nurse on call
- Complimentary shuttle service to the Seminyak area.
- Valet Service
- Golf Course nearby
- Parking Lots
- Laundry and dry cleaning service*
*Available on request and chargeable.
Validity : Immediately until March 31, 2015
|Rack Rate / Publish Rate||250 ++||300 ++||350 ++|
|Extra Bed||50 ++||50 ++||50 ++|
|High Season||25 ++||25 ++||25 ++||15 Jul – 15 Sep|
|Peak Season||25 ++||25 ++||25 ++||23 Dec – 05 Jan|